5825 Rose Valley Dr, Charlotte, NC 282103 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,466 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
south park/madison park area
GREAT neighborhood close to south park and Madison park. Well kept homes and yards. Quiet street, great friendly neighbors, walking distance to elementary school.
Updated kitchen, bathroom, and lighting. 2 wood burning fireplaces. Formal living room and large bonus room that can serve as extra living room or formal dining room. 3 bedrooms, main bath has been completely upgraded and has double sinks, 1/2 bath in master bedroom for convenience. Kitchen has new cabinets, and includes dishwasher, bottom fridge/double door refrigerator, garbage disposal.
Large fenced in yard, shed, fire pit, spacious deck with built in sitting, dining table, and counter space. Great for cooking out and entertaining!
Available first week of April
Call/text: (718)501-8719 or email for more info/pictures
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $172,500
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,466 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 17122713
- Zillow Home ID: 6258998
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5825 Rose Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Closeburn-Glenkirk, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.1% lower than in Charlotte, and 34.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Closeburn-Glenkirk home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Closeburn-Glenkirk home values.
- 5817 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$220K321,686
- 5833 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$244K31.51,545
- 2113 Stonewood Dr Charlotte, NC$236K31.51,609
- 2108 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$199K321,350
- 2100 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$264K321,700
- 5832 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$199K31.51,303
- 2119 Stonewood Dr Charlotte, NC$242K321,458
- 2114 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$226K321,485
- 5838 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$297K321,832
- 2100 Stonewood Dr Charlotte, NC$235K31.51,442
- 5826 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$283K42.52,004
- 2110 Stonewood Dr Charlotte, NC$244K321,655
- 5820 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$206K422,036
- 2036 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$294K42.52,172
- 5900 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$246K32.51,767
- 5814 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$257K321,599
- 2127 Stonewood Dr Charlotte, NC$242K321,395
- 2118 Stonewood Dr Charlotte, NC$231K31.51,587
- 2120 Wensley Dr Charlotte, NC$259K321,777
- 5910 Rose Valley Dr Charlotte, NC$248K321,468
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!