- Lot: 8,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 344 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,673 all time views
- 52 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013
- MLS #: 49543153
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Washer Dryer Connections \ Electric Dryer Connections, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Description \ Back Yard, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Gas Connections, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Description \ Slab, Garage\Carport Desc \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, Status \ Active, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, 1st Lien Assumable \ No, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Prop Type \ Single-Family, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof Description \ Composition, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 1st Floor, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Room Description \ Den, Room Description \ Formal Dining, Room Description \ Formal Living, Room Description \ Gameroom Up, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, Exterior Construction \ Brick Veneer, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Style Description \ Traditional, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Washer Dryer Connections \ Washer Connections, Street Surface \ Concrete, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath Shower Only, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Curbs, Exterior Description \ Patio\Deck, Oven Type \ Electric Oven, Range Type \ Electric Range, Room Description \ Living\Dining Combo, Room Description \ Kitchen\Dining Combo, Garage\Carport Desc \ Additional Parking, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Fee \ Voluntary, Bedroom Description \ 1 Bedroom Up, Defects \ Prior Foundation Repair, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Geo Market Area \ Brays Oaks, New Construction \ N, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 14X12, Section Number \ 3, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 14X10, 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 12x11, Kitchen Dimensions \ 15x10, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 9x8, Dining Room Dimensions \ 16X10, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 16x11, Legal Subdivision \ WESTBURY, Den Dimensions \ 22X12, Legal Description \ LT 2 BLK 73 WESTBURY SEC 3
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 0860310000002
- Zillow Home ID: 28026594
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Westbury home values will rise 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Houston as a whole. Among Westbury homes, this home is 43% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.3% less than in Houston, and 29.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Westbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westbury home values.
|5823 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$270K||3||2||1,788|
|5831 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$296K||3||1.5||2,007|
|11607 Ashcroft Dr Houston, TX||$254K||6||3||3,044|
|5819 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$275K||3||1.5||1,882|
|5826 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$278K||3||2||2,182|
|5822 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$278K||5||2||2,257|
|5830 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$284K||3||2||2,218|
|11611 Ashcroft Dr Houston, TX||$296K||3||2||1,952|
|5814 Capello Dr Houston, TX||$325K||3||2||2,061|
|11602 Rampart St Houston, TX||$309K||3||2||1,977|
|5818 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$271K||3||2||1,794|
|5815 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$278K||3||2||1,934|
|11602 Ashcroft Dr Houston, TX||$294K||5||2||3,025|
|11606 Ashcroft Dr Houston, TX||$241K||3||2||2,040|
|11615 Ashcroft Dr Houston, TX||$294K||3||2||2,029|
|5814 Burlinghall Dr Houston, TX||$272K||3||2||1,847|
|5827 Belrose Dr Houston, TX||$280K||3||2||1,763|
|11606 Rampart St Houston, TX||$289K||3||2||2,015|
|11610 Ashcroft Dr Houston, TX||$259K||4||2||1,765|
|5823 Belrose Dr Houston, TX||$350K||4||3||2,476|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!