This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $250,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 525 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Playground, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Stubbed, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Bookcases, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Loft, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Style \ Craftsman, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 15041C000136
- Zillow Home ID: 83378521
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30548 home values will increase 3.4% next year, compared to a 2.8% increase for Hall as a whole. Among 30548 homes, this home is valued 41.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30548, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% higher than in Hall, and 4.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30548 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30548 home values.
|5831 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$332K||4||4||117|
|5823 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$358K||3||3.5||1,921|
|5835 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$301K||4||3||--|
|5819 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$374K||4||4||3,540|
|5830 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5839 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$349K||5||3.5||3,127|
|5822 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5836 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5815 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$324K||3||3||--|
|5843 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$411K||5||4||2,501|
|5840 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5809 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$547K||6||4.5||5,700|
|5844 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$359K||5||3.5||3,124|
|5801 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$352K||5||3.5||--|
|5721 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$353K||4||3.5||--|
|5810 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$456K||5||5||5,301|
|5816 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$355K||4||3.5||2,188|
|5717 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$363K||5||4.5||189|
|5803 Peacock Ln Hoschton, GA||--||--||--||--|
|5725 Grand Reunion Dr Hoschton, GA||$385K||5||4||3,797|
Nearby Schools in Hall
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!