5828 Arsenal St, Saint Louis, MO 631392 beds, 2 baths, 1,106 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Finished basement, 270 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,106 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 56160004500
- Zillow Home ID: 3009517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5828 Arsenal Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% less than in Saint Louis, and 6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5826 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$135K--1.5948
- 5830 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$137K21.5948
- 3113 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$141K21.51,106
- 3111 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$137K--1.5948
- 3119 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$134K22948
- 3117 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$132K--1.5948
- 3115 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$139K--2.51,106
- 3121 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$137K--1.5948
- 3110 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$146K221,106
- 3114 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$132K--1.5948
- 5829 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$52K--1886
- 5833 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$49K--1672
- 5827 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$65K11803
- 3164 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$115K----1,000
- 5837 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$63K--1706
- 5825 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$113K221,200
- 3125 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$132K--1.5948
- 3127 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$132K--1.5948
- 5814 Arsenal St Saint Louis, MO$151K--2.51,106
- 3123 Park Hampton Ct Saint Louis, MO$154K331,106
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!