- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5828 Ohio St, Omaha, NE 681043 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $101,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2139160000
- Zillow Home ID: 75849595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5828 Ohio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Omaha, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Omaha, and 92.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68104 home values.
- 5822 Ohio St Omaha, NE$92K311,320
- 5832 Ohio St Omaha, NE$105K311,447
- 5820 Ohio St Omaha, NE$82K311,212
- 5838 Ohio St Omaha, NE$105K311,284
- 5833 Miami St Omaha, NE$76K31920
- 5827 Miami St Omaha, NE$125K32.51,806
- 5823 Miami St Omaha, NE$108K41.51,500
- 5831 Ohio St Omaha, NE$61K21750
- 5825 Ohio St Omaha, NE$91K221,090
- 5831 Miami St Omaha, NE$75K211,168
- 5840 Ohio St Omaha, NE$83K211,088
- 5814 Ohio St Omaha, NE$70K21864
- 5823 Ohio St Omaha, NE$88K21988
- 5819 Miami St Omaha, NE$71K21872
- 5835 Miami St Omaha, NE$101K211,344
- 5819 Ohio St Omaha, NE$122K321,383
- 5835 Ohio St Omaha, NE$94K341,330
- 5839 Miami St Omaha, NE$79K311,017
- 5815 Miami St Omaha, NE$96K311,426
- 5810 Ohio St Omaha, NE$74K211,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.