5830 Cedarhurst St, Philadelphia, PA 191433 beds, 1 bath, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1914
- 182 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2001 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- MLS #: 6398762
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 034014600
- Zillow Home ID: 10188395
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5830 Cedarhurst Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kingsessing market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.8% higher than in Philadelphia, and 109% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kingsessing home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kingsessing home values.
- 5828 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,360
- 5832 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$75K311,360
- 5826 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$76K311,360
- 5834 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$96K311,360
- 5824 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$75K311,360
- 5836 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,360
- 5822 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,360
- 5838 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,360
- 5841 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$75K311,203
- 5839 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$107K31.51,203
- 5843 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$79K311,203
- 5837 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$71K311,203
- 5845 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$67K311,203
- 5835 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$71K311,203
- 5820 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,360
- 5840 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,360
- 5847 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$48K311,203
- 5833 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$73K311,203
- 5849 Angora Ter Philadelphia, PA$36K311,234
- 5818 Cedarhurst St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.