5830 N Blue Lake Dr, Norman, OK 730693 beds, 2 baths, 2,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.08 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1224 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: R0052611
- Zillow Home ID: 21747151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5830 N Blue Lake Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Norman, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 5868 N Blue Lake Dr Norman, OK$222K532,308
- 5740 N Blue Lake Dr Norman, OK$132K211,605
- 5825 N Blue Lake Dr Norman, OK$122K321,672
- 1820 W Indian Hills Rd Norman, OK$95K21600
- 1632 W Indian Hills Rd Norman, OK$127K321,411
- 5735 N Blue Lake Dr Norman, OK$157K321,518
- 1722 W Indian Hills Rd Norman, OK$216K423,420
- 5710 N Blue Lake Dr Norman, OK$181K322,234
- 5665 Shady Ln Norman, OK$199K211,729
- 5850 Willow Brook Ln Norman, OK$218K431,545
- 1600 W Indian Hills Rd Norman, OK$146K322,150
- 5756 Willow Brook Ln Norman, OK$155K321,643
- 2020 W Indian Hills Rd Norman, OK$105K311,056
- 5620 N Blue Lake Dr Norman, OK$168K322,284
- 5641 Shady Ln Norman, OK$153K321,502
- 5660 Shady Ln Norman, OK$124K321,593
- 5865 Willow Brook Ln Norman, OK$118K321,608
- 5835 Willow Brook Ln Norman, OK$134K321,767
- 5635 Shady Ln Norman, OK$119K321,599
- 5740 Willow Brook Ln Norman, OK$124K321,522
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!