- Lot: 5,928 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 74 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,006 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $367
- MLS #: CV15051173
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: Park
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, AttachedStructure \ Detached, EntryLocation \ Ground Level With Steps, Fireplace \ Living Room, Heating \ Central Furnace, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, Cooling \ Central, LotFeatures \ Back Yard, LotFeatures \ Front Yard, LotFeatures \ Paved Street, Pool \ None, Spa \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ Two Level, EatingArea \ Formal Dining Room, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Parking \ Driveway, WaterSource \ District\Public, Parking \ Garage, GarageAttached \ Detached, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, SchoolDistrict \ Los Angeles Unified, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Floor \ Ceramic Tile, Rooms \ Main Floor Bedroom, Floor \ Hardwood, InteriorFeatures \ Storage Space, Rooms \ Family Room, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, LastChangeType \ Price Change, Appliances \ Range\Stove Hood, InteriorFeatures \ Crown Moldings, View \ Park Or Green Belt, ExteriorFeatures \ Awning, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Appliances \ Gas Stove, DirectionFaces \ West, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,937 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 54
- Parcel #: 4019018016
- Zillow Home ID: 20335737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $578-845K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90056 home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 7% rise for View Park-Windsor Hills as a whole. Among 90056 homes, this home is 16% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90056, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.3% lower than in View Park-Windsor Hills, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90056 home values rise more quickly than other regions in View Park-Windsor Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90056 home values.
|5838 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$757K||4||3||2,294|
|5828 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$431K||2||2||1,410|
|5820 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$559K||3||2||1,550|
|5844 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$489K||2||1||1,272|
|5825 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$508K||3||1||1,006|
|5831 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$501K||3||2||1,212|
|5850 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$659K||3||2||1,867|
|5837 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$522K||3||2||1,212|
|5843 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$631K||3||2||1,749|
|5900 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$625K||3||2||1,682|
|5849 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$532K||2||2||1,362|
|5908 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$611K||3||2||1,568|
|5853 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$509K||2||1||1,298|
|5912 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$586K||3||2||1,554|
|5903 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$545K||2||1||1,351|
|5828 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$588K||2||1||1,649|
|5918 Ladera Park Ave Windsor Hills, CA||$608K||3||2||1,611|
|5822 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$485K||3||1||1,000|
|5836 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$512K||3||2||1,424|
|5816 S La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA||$490K||3||2||1,049|
Nearby Schools in View Park-Windsor Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!