- Lot: 6,324 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $120,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $59
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 251 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 500, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Santa Barbara/Tuscan, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Laveen, Community Features \ Children's Playgrnd, Compass \ W, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Contingent \ AWC, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Maricopa, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 059 - Laveen Elementary District, Elementary School \ Desert Meadows, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Betty Fairfax, High School Dist # \ 210 - Phoenix Union High School District, Horses \ N, Jr. High School \ Desert Meadows, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, Other Rooms \ Bonus/Game Room, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ Pre-Foreclosure, Special Listing Cond \ Short Sale Aprvl Req, St Suffix \ Lane, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Status Update \ Multiple Offers Recd, Status Update \ SS Offr Submtd Lendr, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - CITY, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ City Water, Zip Code \ 85339
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Parcel #: 30015646
- Zillow Home ID: 88784532
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $162-186K.
Market guideZillow predicts Laveen home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 4% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Laveen homes, this home is valued 1.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 32.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.8% greater than in Phoenix, and 197.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
|5830 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$180K||4||2||2,124|
|5838 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$186K||4||2||2,296|
|5833 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$177K||4||2||2,055|
|5826 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$179K||--||--||2,124|
|5829 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$180K||--||--||2,124|
|5837 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$175K||--||--||1,911|
|5835 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$169K||--||--||1,911|
|5825 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$175K||Studio||1||2,032|
|5839 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$171K||--||--||1,911|
|5831 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$177K||--||--||2,124|
|5822 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$171K||--||--||1,911|
|5827 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$181K||--||--||2,146|
|5821 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ||$157K||--||--||1,481|
|8810 S 58th Ln Laveen, AZ||$186K||--||--||2,296|
|8806 S 58th Ln Laveen, AZ||--||--||--||2,032|
|8905 S 58th Ln Laveen, AZ||$184K||3||2.5||2,454|
|8814 S 58th Ln Laveen, AZ||$174K||--||--||2,032|
|5823 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$174K||--||--||2,032|
|5818 W Pedro Ln Laveen, AZ||$171K||--||--||1,911|
|8720 S 58th Ln Laveen, AZ||$181K||--||--||2,124|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!