5835 Bourke Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 809193 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,149 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Wonderful split level floorplan offers vaulted ceilings, formal living, cozy family room complete with fireplace and 3 bedrooms. There is room for 3rd vehicle parking and RV storage behind the gate! The 2 car garage is fully finished!
Entertain in one of the two exceptional outdoor living spaces, fully landscaped and perfectly manicured. The rear yard is fenced and offers entry to Ute Valley Park - Enjoy days exploring or simply relax and watch the wildlife frequent this gorgeous backdrop!
- Lot: 5,609 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 352 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- New Deck, New Furnace, New Roof, New Gutters, New Paint!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,149 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7314301026
- Zillow Home ID: 13654372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5835 Bourke Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Colorado Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.7% less than in Colorado Springs, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Colorado Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Colorado Springs home values.
- 5825 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$207K31.51,371
- 5845 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$210K321,371
- 5815 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$207K21.51,283
- 5855 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$210K331,309
- 5805 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$209K321,371
- 5820 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$212K321,371
- 5830 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$201K321,447
- 5865 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$218K31.51,669
- 5810 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$206K21.51,698
- 5840 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$212K311,684
- 5770 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$195K321,371
- 5795 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$215K421,490
- 5850 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$239K41.752,083
- 5875 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$214K31.51,471
- 5860 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$201K311,252
- 5760 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$207K321,492
- 5785 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$175K31950
- 5815 Pemberton Way Colorado Springs, CO$210K321,429
- 5785 Pemberton Way Colorado Springs, CO$207K321,371
- 5885 Bourke Dr Colorado Springs, CO$208K31.51,429
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!