5836 12th Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554174 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,822 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $219,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Partial basement, 208 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,822 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2302824310079
- Zillow Home ID: 1912036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5836 12th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Diamond Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% less than in Minneapolis, and 152.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Diamond Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Diamond Lake home values.
- 5840 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$327K421,476
- 5832 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$261K31.751,274
- 5844 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$229K311,228
- 5828 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$271K321,700
- 5828 2 1/2 St NE Fridley, MN$104K21720
- 5824 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$217K211,065
- 5837 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$232K21864
- 5833 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$368K31.751,662
- 5841 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$238K311,675
- 5820 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$219K211,016
- 5821 2 1/2 St NE Fridley, MN$111K21866
- 5900 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$216K31.51,282
- 5841 2 1/2 St NE Fridley, MN$137K22832
- 5829 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$289K331,840
- 5845 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$225K211,018
- 5825 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$238K311,349
- 5817 2 1/2 St NE Fridley, MN$101K11688
- 5816 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$248K321,802
- 5904 12th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$222K31.51,174
- 5821 11th Ave S Minneapolis, MN$220K311,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.