5839 Cedar Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191434 beds, 3 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $119,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 032133000
- Zillow Home ID: 10185526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5839 Cedar Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cobbs Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 52% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.5% higher than in Philadelphia, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cobbs Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobbs Creek home values.
- 5841 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$111K311,456
- 5837 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$67K311,456
- 5835 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$78K311,456
- 5843 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$72K311,456
- 5833 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$72K311,456
- 5845 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$70K311,456
- 5840 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$74K31990
- 5842 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$88K31990
- 5844 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$72K31990
- 5838 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$74K31990
- 5831 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$73K311,456
- 5847 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$70K311,456
- 5846 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$72K31990
- 5836 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$87K31990
- 5848 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$70K31990
- 5834 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$88K31990
- 5829 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$72K311,456
- 5849 Cedar Ave Philadelphia, PA$69K311,456
- 5850 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$76K31990
- 5832 Rodman St Philadelphia, PA$87K31990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.