584 Tess St, Graniteville, SC 298293 beds, 2 baths, 2,054 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $157,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Insulated windows/doors, Landscaped-full, Sidewalk
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,054 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0360707014
- Zillow Home ID: 88970064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 584 Tess Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29829, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1265% greater than in Aiken, and 1166.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29829 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Aiken.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29829 home values.
- 568 Tess St Graniteville, SC$193K42.51,982
- 598 Tess St Graniteville, SC--Studio--1,900
- 195 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC--Studio----
- 209 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC--Studio----
- 567 Tess St Graniteville, SC$171K533,460
- 181 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC$227K432,259
- 587 Tess St Graniteville, SC--Studio--2,363
- 610 Tess St Graniteville, SC--Studio----
- 556 Tess St Graniteville, SC$166K32.51,625
- 607 Tess St Graniteville, SC$169K421,900
- 571 Tess St Graniteville, SC$215K533,460
- 181 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC$137K432,259
- 167 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC$185K321,875
- 617 Tess St Graniteville, SC--Studio----
- 626 Tess St Graniteville, SC$218K32.52,410
- 536 Tess St Graniteville, SC$189K331,836
- 557 Tess St Graniteville, SC--Studio----
- 237 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC--Studio----
- 651 Tess St Graniteville, SC--42.52,050
- 180 Midland Pines Dr Graniteville, SC$205K42.52,319
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!