- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
58409 Hilly Ln, Elkhart, IN 465174 beds, 1 bath, 1,962 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2005
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 540 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,962 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 200620252008000009
- Zillow Home ID: 50593614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 58409 Hilly Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% lower than in Elkhart, and 81.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 46517 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 58429 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$113K311,651
- 58391 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$128K41.51,911
- 58447 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$119K322,194
- 58371 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$104K3--1,240
- 58353 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$104K3--1,774
- 58400 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$120K3--1,368
- 58467 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$116K311,872
- 58384 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$116K421,776
- 58418 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$130K321,260
- 58440 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$143K422,492
- 58368 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$119K412,416
- 58329 Hilly Ln Elkhart, IN$122K31.52,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.