- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5842 Walsh St, Saint Louis, MO 631094 beds, 2 baths, 2,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $144
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,017 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 57480001100
- Zillow Home ID: 3012839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5842 Walsh Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 82.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5838 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$210K--11,178
- 5846 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$297K31.51,947
- 5618 Rosaave St Louis, MO$148K31.5--
- 4971 Nagelave St Louis, MO$152K42--
- 4934 Nagelave St Louis, MO$142K11--
- 3615 Tammave St Louis, MO$153K42--
- 3601 Lawnave St Louis, MO$151K32--
- 5536 Rosaave St Louis, MO$150K22--
- 5834 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$318K--32,200
- 5850 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$305K31.51,808
- 5830 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$316K321,998
- 5843 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$181K--11,142
- 5847 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$225K--11,213
- 5854 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$307K431,932
- 5839 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$187K--11,195
- 5851 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$224K--1.51,209
- 5835 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$259K332,280
- 5845 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$332K331,600
- 5843 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$304K--1.51,458
- 5855 Loran Ave Saint Louis, MO$257K431,214
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.