- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 2,444 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $147
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 644 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Concrete, Exterior Features \ Fence - Backyard, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Level Entry, Exterior Features \ Patio - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Slab, Heating \ Forced - Gas, HOA Y/N \ No, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Central Vacuum, Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Counters-Tile, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Utility Sink, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Mfg/Mobile \ No, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Other Rooms \ Study/Den/Library, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Site Built Single Family, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-City, Roof \ Clay Tile, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, RV/Garage/Park \ Parking Spaces, Source of Measuremnt \ Owner, Split Bedroom Plan \ Yes, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision Features \ None, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Terms & Conditions \ FHA, Terms & Conditions \ VA, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Mountains, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Water Heater \ Re-Circulating, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Pleated Shades, Window/ Coverings \ Screens, Window/ Coverings \ Vertical Blinds
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,251 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 10603128
- Zillow Home ID: 63540165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $329-410K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86305 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86305 homes, this home is valued 8.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.2% lower than in Prescott, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 86305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86305 home values.
|5850 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$341K||--||--||1,844|
|792 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$364K||--||--||2,088|
|5845 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$346K||3||2||1,848|
|797 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$345K||3||2||1,877|
|795 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$377K||3||2||2,238|
|5849 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$318K||3||2.5||1,974|
|5849 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$377K||--||--||2,018|
|815 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$343K||--||--||1,839|
|5860 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$467K||--||--||2,680|
|5851 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$379K||3||2||2,000|
|788 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$354K||--||--||1,995|
|783 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$438K||5||3||2,870|
|830 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$494K||3||3||2,861|
|5855 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$373K||--||--||2,203|
|821 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$403K||--||--||2,379|
|5866 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$370K||--||--||2,111|
|5863 Coriander Prescott, AZ||$368K||--||--||2,151|
|778 Peppermint Way Prescott, AZ||$354K||--||--||1,977|
|5728 Taragon Ln Prescott, AZ||$367K||3||2||1,995|
|5718 Taragon Ln Prescott, AZ||$432K||--||--||2,343|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!