5847 Killarney Cir, San Jose, CA 95138
Sold on 3/4/13: $1,170,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,485 sq ft
- Lot:4,791 sqft
- Year Built:1996
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $1,170,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesHome on one of the original 3 "premium view lots" in the Carmel Collection. Exceptional views.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year1996
- Parcel #68035022
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Mountain
- Zillow Home ID19812683
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow371
- Garage Size441
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,179,987||$1.05M – $1.27M||+$3,485||$474||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,718/mo||$1.3K – $5.0K/mo||-$106||$1.50||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 61.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in San Jose, and 73.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Neighborhood for 5847 Killarney Cir
- 5845 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.16M33.02,413
- 5849 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$895K32.01,664
- 5843 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$936K32.01,875
- 5851 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$914K32.01,875
- 5841 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.18M43.02,413
- 5853 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.14M42.02,485
- 5833 Pistoia Way San Jose, CA$902K32.01,664
- 5832 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$910K32.01,664
- 5855 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.16M43.02,413
- 5839 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.13M42.52,485
- 5837 Pistoia Way San Jose, CA$1.18M44.02,485
- 5830 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.18M43.02,413
- 5857 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$919K32.01,875
- 5835 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$900K32.01,664
- 5841 Pistoia Way San Jose, CA$1.16M43.02,413
- 5859 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.13M42.02,485
- 5828 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$935K32.01,875
- 5831 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.16M43.02,413
- 5829 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$901K22.01,875
- 5861 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.15M43.02,413
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005