5847 Killarney Cir, San Jose, CA 951384 beds, 3 baths, 2,485 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,170,000
- Price/sqft: $471
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- View: City, Mountain
- Home on one of the original 3 "premium view lots" in the Carmel Collection. Exceptional views.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,485 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 68035022
- Zillow Home ID: 19812683
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5847 Killarney Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Jose, and 64.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 5845 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.16M332,413
- 5849 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.01M321,664
- 5843 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.07M321,875
- 5851 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.09M321,875
- 5841 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.2M432,413
- 5853 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.31M422,485
- 5833 Pistoia Way San Jose, CA$1.02M321,664
- 5832 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.03M321,664
- 5855 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.15M432,413
- 5839 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.16M42.52,485
- 5837 Pistoia Way San Jose, CA$1.37M442,485
- 5830 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.22M432,413
- 5857 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.04M321,875
- 5835 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.04M321,664
- 5841 Pistoia Way San Jose, CA$1.23M432,413
- 5859 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.24M422,485
- 5828 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.09M321,875
- 5831 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.17M432,413
- 5829 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1M221,875
- 5861 Killarney Cir San Jose, CA$1.24M432,413
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.