5848 Annapolis Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462544 beds, 2 baths, 2,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $102,900
- Price/sqft: $51
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Garage parking
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,034 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 490501116048000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1202226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5848 Annapolis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 5848 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K422,034
- 5842 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K31.51,636
- 5856 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K311,386
- 5836 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K311,696
- 5862 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$132K41.51,900
- 5853 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K31.52,388
- 5847 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$95K311,381
- 5841 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$96K311,272
- 5859 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K31.52,094
- 5832 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$149K31.52,020
- 5843 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K311,250
- 5849 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K311,212
- 5835 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K31.52,148
- 5839 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K41.51,704
- 5859 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$120K41.51,790
- 5517 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$124K32.51,792
- 5509 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$138K41.52,080
- 5525 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$115K31.51,554
- 5835 Annapolis Dr Indianapolis, IN$127K312,388
- 5825 Beaufort Ln Indianapolis, IN$110K321,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.