585 Marlin Ct, Redwood City, CA 940654 beds, 2 baths, 2,665 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $1,685,000
- Price/sqft: $632
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,665 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 095090180
- Zillow Home ID: 15617145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 585 Marlin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.6% higher than in Redwood City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 581 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.82M42.52,290
- 589 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.14M322,056
- 577 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.21M322,020
- 591 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.75M422,360
- 202 Whidbey Ln Redwood Shores, CA$1.25M43.52,198
- 582 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.04M32.51,740
- 584 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.14M32.51,950
- 580 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.12M22.51,960
- 586 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$988K22.51,540
- 588 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$933K22.51,540
- 593 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.53M43.52,250
- 578 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.05M22.51,540
- 573 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.82M42.52,290
- 590 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.05M331,740
- 576 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.16M22.51,950
- 592 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.06M22.51,960
- 574 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.1M32.51,740
- 594 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.01M32.51,740
- 572 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.2M32.51,960
- 572 Marlin Ct Redwood City, CA$1.3M32.51,960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!