585 Summerwood Dr, Minneola, FL 347154 beds, 3 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Home was initially built in 1998 but completely remodeled in 2008
Totally remodeled in 2008 to include all new electric, 2 Trane High Efficiency AC Units, Tile and Marble Flooring, New Roof and Drywall
Home was completely rewired in 2008 with 200 watt wiring, new circuit breakers, panels, CAT5 Internet, Coaxial Cable, HMDI, RCA and RF Wiring
Foam Insulation in walls and attic with high efficiency AC and double pane windows throughout ensure low electric bills. Even the Attic stays cool in the summer!
Beautiful Lakeview of Lake Minneola from on top of a hill with community lake access and dock
High end sound with over 14 speakers throughout the home and 3 rooms with surround sound
Double Pane Windows, French Doors allows plenty of light into home
Porcelain Tile and Marble floor throughout. Walls feature bull nosed finish and oversized wood molding.
3 Large Walk-in Closets, Large Bay window with wood bench seating frames a beautiful view of Lake Minneola
Master Bath features double vanity with marble floors and over-sized shower. Hall bath includes re-finished porcelain claw-foot tub with marble floor and accent wall.
Kitchen completely remodeled with Quartz (Cambria) Counters, custom Kraftmaid Cabinets with dove-tail drawers, Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Appliances and Bosch Dishwasher
Custom lighting throughout with 3 chandeliers in entryway and a custom chandelier in each dining room
Chicago Brick Front Porch with Tennessee River rock walkways
3,000 gallon Koi Pond Well Stocked with 20 plus Koi Imported from Japan
Large Gazebo with 6 foot wooden bridge stepping over the stream that feeds the pond.
Large Wooden Deck and Walkways surround the pond leading to the Gazebo. Offers Large Area with outdoor speakers for entertaining, grilling or just relaxing. Irrigation system covers over half an acre of lush Florida landscaping featuring mature trees. Also includes small greenhouse, shed and wooden play set.
2 Car Completely Finished Garage with Bonus Room Above currently being used as 4th bedroom (wired with surround sound)
Plenty of Storage along both sides of bonus room
Home Security System covers all entrances and windows with glass break detection and 8 Camera Video Surveillance that is accessible via phone or computer. Executive Vault wired into home security system. Home is also surrounded with security lighting.
Estate Fenced and Landscaped with mature trees, Palms, Pineapple, Aloe, Banana, Bamboo, Roses, Angel Trumpets, Azaleas, Bromeliads
Custom blinds, shutters and window valance throughout
HOA Fee $350 per year
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Home was initially built in 1998 but completely remodeled in 2008
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Zillow Home ID: 2111388603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 585 Summerwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34715, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 888% greater than in Lake, and 2406.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34715 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34715 home values.
- 585 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$293K433,400
- 587 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$263K332,388
- 583 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$213K222,468
- 652 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$221K322,168
- 648 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$211K322,128
- 586 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$165K321,839
- 656 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$210K322,312
- 644 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$292K433,798
- 582 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$260K42.52,707
- 573 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$226K321,926
- 576 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$315K32.52,445
- 640 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$175K322,035
- 521 Brookwood Ct Minneola, FL$296K422,852
- 572 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$342K323,714
- 641 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$203K32.52,123
- 569 Summerwood Dr Minneola, FL$230K422,406
- 657 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$181K322,248
- 700 Westview Dr Minneola, FL$191K422,059
- 16332 Lakeshore Dr Minneola, FL$503K543,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!