5850 Crane Pl, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 342230070202130
- Zillow Home ID: 46252277
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5850 Crane Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Engelwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.1% greater than in Orlando, and 211.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Engelwood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 5840 Crane Pl Orlando, FL$103K422,230
- Crane Pl Orlando, FL$103K321,330
- 520 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$72K31.51,258
- 5830 Crane Pl Orlando, FL$88K321,232
- 503 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$79K321,232
- 501 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$131K321,232
- 5855 Crane Pl Orlando, FL$87K321,232
- 511 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$108K421,282
- 5845 Crane Pl Orlando, FL$81K321,488
- 431 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$101K321,330
- 517 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$134K321,207
- 5820 Crane Pl Orlando, FL$88K321,280
- 5835 Crane Pl Orlando, FL$127K541,681
- 5841 Kislin Pl Orlando, FL$111K321,728
- 425 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$82K321,420
- 5831 Kislin Pl Orlando, FL$150K421,566
- 521 Chiles Ln Orlando, FL$71K321,200
- 502 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,374
- 438 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$60K321,238
- 508 Yucatan Dr Orlando, FL$92K31.5968
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292