- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5851 Penn St, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 1 bath, 1,340 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $76,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 92
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 621493500
- Zillow Home ID: 10557097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5851 Penn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oxford Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Oxford Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford Circle home values.
- 5849 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$109K311,340
- 5853 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$121K311,340
- 5847 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,340
- 5855 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,340
- 5845 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,340
- 5857 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$110K311,340
- 5843 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,340
- 5841 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$101K311,340
- 5839 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$115K321,340
- Penn St Philadelphia, PA$106K411,574
- 5837 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$106K311,340
- 5862 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$106K411,574
- 5860 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$114K411,574
- 5864 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$113K321,674
- 5858 Penn St Philadelphia, PA--421,574
- 5901 Penn St Philadelphia, PA$80K21657
- 5838 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA$90K21657
- 5836 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA$88K21657
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!