5852 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 900193 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,713 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $13,700
- Price/sqft: $8
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5085024002
- Zillow Home ID: 20608361
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5852 San Vicente Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Los Angeles, and 66.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
- 5850 San Vicente Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.16M643,481
- 1113 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.09M422,093
- 1117 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M643,860
- 1110 S Spaulding Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.13M321,833
- 1123 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M643,606
- 1124 S Spaulding Ave Los Angeles, CA$974K321,883
- 1127 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M423,271
- 1059 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$972K432,181
- 1130 S Spaulding Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.08M322,242
- 1146 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$915K------
- 1114 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$947K311,726
- 1136 S Spaulding Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.07M222,154
- 1133 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M322,247
- 1053 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$962K112,038
- 1120 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$968K211,515
- 1053 S Stanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$887KStudio--2,038
- 5810 San Vicente Blvd APT 4 Los Angeles, CA$543KStudio1500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.