Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-158K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Wesley Chapel is $18,064.
Estimated value increase: $9.6K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Wesley Chapel is $9,310.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 1,159
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $89,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Exterior Features \ Patio\Deck - Screened
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering \ Wood Laminate
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage
- Garage Features \ Attached
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup
- Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type \ New Listing
- Last Status \ Incomplete
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ None
- Property Description \ One Story
- Rent Includes \ None
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,303 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0926200060002000220
- Zillow Home ID: 54026119
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33545 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 29.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.5% higher than in Wesley Chapel, and 466.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Nearby Schools in Wesley Chapel
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!