- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5855 W 118th Cir, Westminster, CO 800205 beds, 4 baths, 2,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,976 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $292,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 680 sqft
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 402 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 181367
- Zillow Home ID: 13679174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5855 W 118th Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80020 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Westminster, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 5845 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$225K42.52,298
- 5845 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$290K42.51,700
- 5844 W 118th Pl Westminster, CO$268K32.51,723
- 5835 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$282K322,079
- 5834 W 118th Pl Westminster, CO$261K331,526
- 11789 Gray St Westminster, CO$325K542,671
- 5859 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$289K441,905
- 5824 W 118th Pl Westminster, CO$259K32.251,443
- 5858 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$298K431,973
- 5930 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$301K42.251,990
- 5825 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$280K42.251,826
- 11787 Gray St Westminster, CO$288K32.251,873
- 5814 W 118th Pl Westminster, CO$285K32.52,155
- 5840 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$273K32.251,779
- 5843 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$268K42.251,754
- 5940 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$355K443,113
- 5848 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$278K42.251,822
- 5826 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$265K331,499
- 11784 Gray St Westminster, CO$262K32.251,512
- 5815 W 118th Cir Westminster, CO$275K42.251,779
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.