5856 Indian Ave, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2 baths, 1,516 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $417,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Single Family
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,516 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 57
- Parcel #: 68705080
- Zillow Home ID: 19819049
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5856 Indian Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blossom Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 5852 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$676K42.51,893
- 741 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$639K31.51,261
- 5848 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$569K31.51,037
- 739 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$720K42.52,484
- 744 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$745K42.52,547
- 748 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$644K321,347
- 5844 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$666K421,571
- 5853 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$670K42.51,893
- 5857 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$699K42.51,893
- 738 Laguna Seca Ct San Jose, CA$711K421,800
- 742 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$681K321,777
- 5849 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$664K32.51,777
- 5845 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$672K42.51,893
- 732 Laguna Seca Ct San Jose, CA$657K321,613
- 5842 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$654K42.51,893
- 740 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$715K42.52,289
- 737 Calero Ave San Jose, CA$690K42.52,306
- 5865 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$687K32.51,777
- 5873 Indian Ave San Jose, CA$707K531,893
- 757 Azule Ave San Jose, CA$684K52.52,065
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.