5859 E Monlaco Rd, Long Beach, CA 908083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,274 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $549,000
- Price/sqft: $431
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 7187017001
- Zillow Home ID: 21188347
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5859 E Monlaco Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the City College Area market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% lower than in Long Beach, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help City College Area home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City College Area home values.
- 3612 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$622K421,519
- 5865 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$643K421,701
- 3618 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$563K321,130
- 5845 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$539K311,102
- 3613 Woodruff Ave Long Beach, CA$450K21858
- 3605 Woodruff Ave Long Beach, CA$439K211,050
- 5854 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$611K421,873
- 3613 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$499K31986
- 5860 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$584K221,530
- 3622 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$608K221,322
- 3619 Woodruff Ave Long Beach, CA$472K21832
- 5848 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$540K31953
- 5870 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$545K311,146
- 3619 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$604K431,638
- 5839 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$608K321,620
- 3623 Woodruff Ave Long Beach, CA$582K321,330
- 3628 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$583K221,270
- 5842 E Monlaco Rd Long Beach, CA$599K421,390
- 3625 Albury Ave Long Beach, CA$656K421,929
- 3535 Woodruff Ave Long Beach, CA$569K321,157
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292