586 Clipper St, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 2 baths, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,198,000
- Price/sqft: $826
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6545 019
- Zillow Home ID: 15181155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 586 Clipper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
- 590 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.41M--21,125
- 584 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.5M432,070
- 935 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$2.18M--22,210
- 580 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.53M----1,350
- 594 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.7M321,670
- 594 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.29M31--
- 594 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.39M221,670
- 915 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--11,099
- 576 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.86M22.51,981
- 572 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.85M--11,633
- 909-911 Douglass St San Francisco, CA$878K--1884
- 568 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.31M222,208
- 4385 25th St San Francisco, CA$2.64M542,405
- 4381 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.52M221,400
- 4387-4389 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.69M--21,500
- 4377 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.68M331,809
- 4375 25th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M32.51,500
- 587 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.65M321,100
- 583 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$2.24M32.52,800
- 591 Clipper St San Francisco, CA$1.33M--1720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!