586 Main St S, Bethlehem, CT 067514 beds, 2.2 baths, 2,827 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.59 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 152 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $177
- MLS #: W1075873
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Barn, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground - Heated, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 2,827 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 101728
- Zillow Home ID: 57795789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 586 Main St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06751 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Bethlehem, and 26.9% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 598 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$334K42.52,622
- 603 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$269K32.51,288
- 592 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$282K541,499
- 597 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$279K23.51,920
- 589 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$311K321,401
- 611 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$346K532,550
- 612 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$185K21.51,316
- 7 Porter Hill Rd Bethlehem, CT$331K32.52,124
- 582 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$306K41.52,498
- 17 Porter Hill Rd Bethlehem, CT$334K632,664
- 563 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$345K332,304
- 26 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$344K32.52,438
- 14 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$583K33.13,708
- 33 Porter Hill Rd Bethlehem, CT$348K32.52,082
- 49 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$429K43.52,890
- 564 Main St S Bethlehem, CT$372K42.52,690
- 33 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$300K32.51,848
- 48 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$425K42.52,450
- 67 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$544K333,265
- 81 Deerwood Dr Bethlehem, CT$359K32.52,676
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!