- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,144 all time views
- HOA Fee: $347
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Exercise Room, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Carport, Gated Community \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mid Rise, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 1291271203
- Zillow Home ID: 63435823
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-200K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 5.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued exactly the same per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (70)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 586 W Thames St|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!