This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,127 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $210,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- View: Water
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Basement Type: None
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Fuel Tank Description: Non Applicable
- Cable - Available
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Amenities Included: Health Club
- Status: Active
- Hot Water Fuel: Electric
- Tax Year: 15
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Area Num: Norwich
- Mill Rate: 0.0000
- Condo Type: Other
- Neighborhood: Norwich (79)
- Exterior Siding: Stone
- Amenities Included: Guest Parking
- Park Garage Type: Car Port
- Waterfront Description: River
- Heat Type: Gas
- Style: Condo
- Fuel Type: Geothermal
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Internet - Available
- Full Storm Windows
- Listing Type: Lease Listing Agreement
- Listing Type Description: Full Service
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 1291271206
- Zillow Home ID: 63435995
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-200K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Norwich, and 144.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
|Other Units in this Building (70)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 586 W Thames St|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!