A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2003
- Views: 2,442 all time views
- HOA Fee: $397
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $196,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- View: Water
- Amenities Included \ Exercise Room, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Mid Rise, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Waterfront Description \ View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1291271305
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 69805091
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $98-273K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06360 home values will decrease 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Norwich as a whole. Among 06360 homes, this home is valued 31.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Norwich, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (70)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 586 W Thames St|
Nearby Schools in Norwich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!