5861 Deer Lagoon Rd, Langley, WA 98260
Price Cut (Dec 6): -$20,000
- Lot:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow:176
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot WidthUnknown
- MLS #504544
- Zillow Home ID2112231480
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$762/mo||$518 – $1.2K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Washington home values will rise 4.6% next year.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.5% higher than in Langley, and 9.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Langley.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 5861 Deer Lagoon Road
- Deer Lagoon Rd Langley, WA--Studio----
- 5857 Deer Lagoon Rd Langley, WA$404K32.01,870
- 5858 Deer Lagoon Rd Langley, WA$369K33.02,488
- 5822 Deer Lagoon Rd Langley, WA$233K21.01,520
- 2286 Lori Dr Langley, WA$285K22.01,666
- 5868 Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$268K22.52,184
- 5884 Ward Ln Langley, WA$497K22.53,026
- 5805 Deer Lagoon Rd Langley, WA$337K33.02,201
- 2289 Lori Dr Langley, WA$371K42.753,000
- Millman Rd Langley, WA--Studio----
- 5837 Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$299K11.01,253
- 5900 Ward Ln Langley, WA--Studio----
- Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA--------
- 5885 Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$190K21.01,000
- 5815 Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$390K33.02,954
- 0XXX Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA--Studio----
- Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$286K------
- 2312 Soundview Dr Langley, WA$871K34.03,660
- 5801 Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$355K32.01,814
- 5800 Capt Vancouver Dr Langley, WA$551K33.02,931
Nearby Schools in Langley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Bayview Alternative School (assigned) 9-12 2.0 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005