5864 W Cherokee Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891034 beds, 2 baths, 1,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,638 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 16313211005
- Zillow Home ID: 7120631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5864 W Cherokee Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 65.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.4% lower than in Las Vegas, and 104.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 5848 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$143K42.52,205
- 5880 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$225K42.52,141
- 5848 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$249K42.52,205
- 5865 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$254K432,489
- 5896 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$156K321,503
- 5832 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$181K321,962
- 5849 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$264K42.52,205
- 5881 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$206K42.52,205
- 5833 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$169K321,638
- 5897 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$204K321,638
- 5912 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$257K42.52,205
- 5816 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$222K321,656
- 5864 Arandas Ct Las Vegas, NV$204K321,503
- 5880 Arandas Ct Las Vegas, NV$194K432,205
- 5848 Arandas Ct Las Vegas, NV$159K321,638
- 5817 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$254K42.52,141
- 5915 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$184K321,503
- 5832 Arandas Ct Las Vegas, NV$203K321,503
- 5892 Arandas Ct Las Vegas, NV$222K321,656
- 5928 W Cherokee Ave Las Vegas, NV$286K531,989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.