5867 Sylvester St, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 1 bath, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Tenant responsible pay all utilities (Water, Gas and Electric).
- Lot: 1,194 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $73,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 621379300
- Zillow Home ID: 10556187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5867 Sylvester Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oxford Circle market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Oxford Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford Circle home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,472 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 5865 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$79K311,068
- 5869 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$53K311,068
- 5863 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,068
- 5871 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$124K321,268
- 5861 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,068
- 1530 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,190
- 5859 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,068
- 5857 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,068
- 1532 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$107K21976
- 1528 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$106K321,152
- 5855 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,068
- 1534 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$53K21975
- 5853 Sylvester St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,068
- 1526 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$127K331,152
- 1536 Van Kirk St Philadelphia, PA$66K31975
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292