587 Messina Dr, Wadsworth, OH 442814 beds, 6 baths, 5,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $100,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 876 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03312B14004
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34904525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 587 Messina Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% less than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 599 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$615K44.55,100
- 599 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$451K44.55,500
- 520 Arbor Falls Dr Medina, OH--Studio----
- 615 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$541K44.53,806
- 5264 Hidden Falls Dr Medina, OH$1.02M464,242
- 655 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$339K------
- 590 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$647K344,489
- 512 Arbor Falls Dr Wadsworth, OH$1.31M44.56,018
- 515 Arbor Falls Dr Medina, OH--Studio----
- 580 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$636K45.53,701
- 5256 Hidden Falls Dr Medina, OH--------
- 610 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$489K432,716
- 5261 Hidden Falls Dr Medina, OH--------
- 637 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH$591K445,200
- 460 Arbor Falls Dr Medina, OH--Studio----
- 5427 Appian Way Wadsworth, OH$583K33.53,414
- 5240 Hidden Falls Dr Medina, OH--------
- S/l 6 Messina Dr Wadsworth, OH--Studio----
- 509 Arbor Falls Dr Wadsworth, OH$890KStudio--4,988
- 5395 Appian Way Wadsworth, OH$530K443,567
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292