5874 Dry Oak Dr, San Jose, CA 951203 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $860,000
- Price/sqft: $368
- Parking: 493 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,334 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 57751020
- Zillow Home ID: 19764456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5874 Dry Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 5876 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$1.05M42.52,559
- 5878 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$996K32.52,334
- 5869 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$1.27M32.52,334
- 5867 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$1M332,454
- 5880 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$993K32.52,334
- 5869 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$1M32.52,334
- 5865 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$999K332,454
- 5871 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$952K332,559
- 5873 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$985K32.52,334
- 5875 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$925K32.52,334
- 5868 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M332,454
- 5863 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$887K321,869
- 5866 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$1M32.52,454
- 5882 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$998K32.52,334
- 1506 Bullion Cir San Jose, CA$1M32.52,334
- 5864 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$998K332,454
- 5980 Dry Oak Ct San Jose, CA$1.04M32.52,559
- 5951 Dry Oak Ct San Jose, CA$1.07M32.52,559
- 1504 Bullion Cir San Jose, CA$989K32--
- 5862 Dry Oak Dr San Jose, CA$879K321,869
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.