- Lot: 2,040 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 487 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,197 all time views
- 66 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $1
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Disposal, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Dining \ Dining\Living Rm Cmb, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Living Room, Status \ Active, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Special Areas \ 2 Story Entry Foyer, Style \ 2 Story, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Architecture \ Traditional, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Kitchen \ Pantry, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Parking Description \ Rear\Side Entry, Windows & Doors \ Bay\Bow Window, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Lot Description \ Fencing, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Construction \ Brk\Stn Veneer Frnt, Special Areas \ Family Room, Master Bath Descr. \ Whirlpool, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Special Areas \ Den\Office, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 45440000501
- Zillow Home ID: 81715321
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $152-345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West End home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among West End homes, this home is 244.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 137.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 321.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
|5878 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$173K||4||3||2,671|
|5870 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$182K||--||2.5||2,040|
|5882 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||2.5||2,752|
|5888 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$181K||--||1.5||2,752|
|5875 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||$159K||3||2.5||1,540|
|5869 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||$150K||--||2.5||1,456|
|5860 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|5881 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||$157K||--||2.5||1,640|
|5865 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||$175K||--||2.5||2,112|
|5883 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||$167K||--||3||1,848|
|5856 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|5875 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||2.5||2,816|
|5879 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||3||2,040|
|5894 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$167K||4||3||3,136|
|5873 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||3||2,816|
|5879 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$162K||4||3||2,040|
|5861 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||2.5||1,690|
|5885 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$197K||--||3.5||3,064|
|5885 Enright Ave Saint Louis, MO||$164K||--||3||1,740|
|5871 Clemens Ave Saint Louis, MO||$184K||--||3||2,040|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.