5878 Key Lime Way# 16-AR, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Sold on 3/13/13: $122,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,233 sq ft
- Lot:4,143 sqft
- Year Built:1981
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $122,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality1.0
- Days on Zillow282
- Garage Size423
- Last Remodel Year1981
- Parcel #14452433000160AR0
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45443204
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$125,305||$118K – $137K||-$440||$101||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,294/mo||$854 – $2.3K/mo||+$54||$1.05||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33919 home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33919 homes, this home is valued 6.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33919 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.1% less than in Fort Myers, and 119.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33919 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33919 home values.
Neighborhood for 5878 Key Lime Way # 16-AR
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Tanglewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.3 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 1.6 mi
- Orangewood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 2.6 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 2.9 mi
- Allen Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.4 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005