588 E 135th Pl, Glenpool, OK 740334 beds, 2 baths, 1,966 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
4/2/2 almost 2000 sq ft. TONS of closet space. Roof, a/c & heater replaced in 2009!
Will pay $5K closing costs with full price offer!
Should be eligible for the USDA 100% financing. Please ask your lender about this wonderful loan program.
- Lot: 7,078 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $118,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 500 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Storm shelter
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,966 sqft
- Parcel #: 84950721111340
- Zillow Home ID: 22266750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 588 E 135th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% higher than in Glenpool, and 75.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glenpool.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74033 home values.
- 578 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$106K--21,342
- 598 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$108K--21,394
- 13609 S Glen St Glenpool, OK$103K--21,459
- 13610 S Glen Pl Glenpool, OK$108K--21,459
- 608 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$106K31.51,186
- 558 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$103K321,342
- 591 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$81K--1976
- 583 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$103K--1.51,475
- 13619 S Glen St Glenpool, OK$98K--1.51,139
- 603 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$108K421,407
- 13620 S Glen Pl Glenpool, OK$114K--21,459
- 561 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$99K311,089
- 618 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$103K--21,342
- 548 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$107K--21,342
- 611 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$120K321,407
- 553 E 135th Pl Glenpool, OK$104K--21,358
- 590 E 135th St Glenpool, OK$101K--21,342
- 582 E 135th St Glenpool, OK$99K321,474
- 13606 S Glen St Glenpool, OK$98K--1.51,342
- 13621 S Glen St Glenpool, OK$81K--1.51,188
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292