588 N 7th St, Memphis, TN 381052 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Charming home includes a side patio and fenced in yard. Nine foot ceilings and plenty of windows with 2-inch Grandwood Estate blinds allow for an abundance of sunlight and make for a spacious, yet intimate floor plan. Home was built in 2005 to EcoBUILD standards greatly reducing utility costs. Security system and all major appliances are included.
Other Features: Parking spaces for two cars, Washer & Dryer, Yard service in included in rent, Stained wood porch furniture, including a swing, Modern kitchen cabinetry, Wood flooring in entryway & tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms, Plenty of storage, Walk-in master bedroom closet.
More pictures are available upon request. $950 per month +deposit. Call Dane at (504) 782-2343 for more information or to schedule a viewing.
Great Dane Property Management, LLC
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $125,510
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,104 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 001096 A00028
- Zillow Home ID: 71551559
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 588 N 7th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.6% less than in Memphis, and 18.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 592 N 7th St Memphis, TN$153K321,662
- 584 N 7th St Memphis, TN$146K32.51,702
- 580 N 7th St Memphis, TN$136K33.51,512
- 596 N 7th St Memphis, TN$105K21.51,065
- 629 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$131K321,599
- 576 N 7th St Memphis, TN$103K221,120
- 633 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$152K43.51,926
- 625 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$104K21.51,120
- Looney Ave Memphis, TN$126K32.51,662
- 637 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$145K321,600
- 621 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$107K32.51,512
- 570 N 7th St Memphis, TN$144K321,853
- 597 N 7th St Memphis, TN$50K321,582
- 599 N 7th St Memphis, TN$44K211,200
- 593 N 7th St Memphis, TN$48K41.51,504
- Seventh Memphis, TN--------
- 617 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$134K431,749
- 641 Greenlaw Pl Memphis, TN$145K32.51,624
- 585 N 7th St Memphis, TN$46K311,415
- N 7th St Memphis, TN--------
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292