- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
588 Stokeswood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 303162 beds, 1 bath, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15 176 01 059
- Zillow Home ID: 14455890
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 588 Stokeswood Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30316 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.1% less than in Atlanta, and 49.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30316 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Atlanta home values.
- 584 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$240K211,015
- 594 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$315K432,318
- 598 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$274K411,471
- 600 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$288K321,424
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 9 Atlanta, GA$151K21750
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 8 Atlanta, GA$109K21750
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 7 Atlanta, GA$108K21750
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 6 Atlanta, GA$178K11750
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 5 Atlanta, GA$108K21750
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE Atlanta, GA$124K211,458
- 604 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$237K221,600
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 4 Atlanta, GA$142K11750
- 575 Flat Shoals Ave SE APT 3 Atlanta, GA$107K21750
- 587 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$181K21634
- 583 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$226K211,280
- 1328 Newton Ave SE Atlanta, GA$234K211,277
- 568 Stokeswood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$153K221,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.