A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 1,267 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Exterior \ Brick, Appliances \ Microwave, Lot Information \ Wooded, Sq Ft Source \ Builder, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Quarterly, Interior \ Screens Some, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Appliances \ Range Hood Fan, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Interior \ Ceiling Tray, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Community Water, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Walk In Pantry, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Eating Area \ Center Island, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Porch \ Open Porch, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ HmsdTaxExpFiledNotReflected
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 490606121002017600
- Zillow Home ID: 112857359
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46254 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.