5881 Ettersberg Dr, San Jose, CA 951234 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $600,500
- Price/sqft: $275
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,186 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 69212040
- Zillow Home ID: 19828348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5881 Ettersberg Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in San Jose, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 5875 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$689K42.52,186
- 5887 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$617K421,400
- 5893 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$690K42.52,186
- 5869 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$570K31.51,120
- 5882 Embee Dr San Jose, CA$798K432,008
- 5876 Embee Dr San Jose, CA$606K321,260
- 5888 Embee Dr San Jose, CA$603K321,260
- 5863 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$637K421,400
- 5899 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$630K421,664
- 5872 Embee Dr San Jose, CA$613K321,367
- 5894 Embee Dr San Jose, CA$592K321,260
- 5859 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$695K42.52,186
- 5882 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$688K42.52,186
- 5876 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$633K421,400
- 5888 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$623K421,400
- 5864 Embee Dr San Jose, CA$599K321,260
- 5868 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$691K42.52,186
- 5894 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$656K321,617
- Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$614K421,400
- 5864 Ettersberg Dr San Jose, CA$628K421,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.