5887 E 44th St, Indianapolis, IN 462263 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 199
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 490715114089000401
- Zillow Home ID: 1140797
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5887 E 44th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 77.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 226.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 104.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46226 home values.
- 5881 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$51K----1,176
- 5893 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,176
- 5875 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,496
- 5901 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$73K----1,242
- 5888 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,626
- 5882 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$69K511,176
- 5894 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$71K----1,176
- 5882 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$68K----1,560
- 5888 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$53K----1,176
- 4407 N Bolton Ave Indianapolis, IN$116K31.52,184
- E 45th St Lawrence, IN$72K----1,176
- 5876 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$63K311,176
- 5902 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$100K411,484
- 5869 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$52K----1,176
- 5907 E 44th St Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,512
- 4402 Campbell Ave Indianapolis, IN$44K----1,092
- 5870 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,576
- 4415 N Bolton Ave Indianapolis, IN$82K31.51,092
- 5908 Meadowlark Dr Indianapolis, IN$72K----1,596
- 4416 Campbell Ave Indianapolis, IN$67K----1,092
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.