5889 Dandelion Ln, Pensacola, FL 325263 beds, 2 baths, 1,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $60,600
- Price/sqft: $50
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,220 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 022S313100004001
- Zillow Home ID: 72187468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5889 Dandelion Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% less than in Pensacola, and 64.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32526 home values.
- 5893 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$116K321,534
- 5885 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$119K--21,531
- 5897 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$94K--21,264
- 5881 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$127K421,862
- 5901 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$118K--2.51,967
- 5877 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$117K--2.51,531
- 5873 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$121K--2.51,531
- 5884 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$111K--21,643
- 5888 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$103K--21,220
- 5880 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$130K421,904
- 5892 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$102K--21,264
- 5869 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$95K321,265
- 5876 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$94K32.51,960
- 5896 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$100K421,250
- 5872 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$100K421,464
- 5865 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$126K421,847
- 5900 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$101K321,270
- 5860 Dandelion Ln Pensacola, FL$114K321,521
- 6234 Suntan Cir Pensacola, FL$148K321,755
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.