5890 NE Park Point Dr, Seattle, WA 981152 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Tennis Court
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116576131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5890 Ne Park Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the View Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68% lower than in Seattle, and 76.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help View Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or View Ridge home values.
- 5898 NE Park Point Dr Seattle, WA$693K222,280
- 5898 NE Park Point Dr # F401 Seattle, WA$693K222,280
- 6551 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$467K221,616
- 5866 NE Park Point Dr # F-403 Seattle, WA$534K221,885
- 5853 NE Park Point Dr Seattle, WA$457K21.751,700
- 5851 NE Park Point Dr # G303 Seattle, WA$461K221,661
- 5862 NE Park Point Dr Seattle, WA$561K221,800
- 5868 NE Park Point Pl # A203 Seattle, WA$495K221,600
- 5880 NE Park Point Pl # A-202 Seattle, WA$470K221,568
- 5892 NE Park Point Pl Seattle, WA$473K221,589
- 5835 NE Park Point Dr Seattle, WA$579K322,049
- 6714 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA--221,800
- 5864 NE Park Point Pl Seattle, WA$468K221,608
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE #304 Seattle, WA$409K221,689
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE # 101 Seattle, WA$390K221,608
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE # 102 Seattle, WA$381K221,608
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE #103 Seattle, WA$382K221,608
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE #104 Seattle, WA$390K221,608
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE #105 Seattle, WA$381K221,608
- 6501 Sand Point Way NE #106 Seattle, WA$488K322,098
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.