5891 SW 19th St, Miami, FL 331554 beds, 3 baths, 2,545 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: May 2011 for $155,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Gated Entry
- Well kept, 12, 720 sq. ft., 2 mother- in law apartments - multifamily duplex-great income opportunity!
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,545 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 212
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 3040120050480
- Zillow Home ID: 44186325
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5891 Sw 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Coral Terrace, and 133.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 1875 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$212K21985
- 5885 SW 19th St Miami, FL$258K211,225
- 1795 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$305K321,943
- SW 17th St Miami, FL$220K21855
- 5900 SW 18th St Miami, FL$244K211,279
- 5901 SW 19th St Miami, FL$294K32--
- 5901 SW 19th St Miami, FL$278K321,607
- 5875 SW 19th St Miami, FL$323K311,513
- 1901 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$305K211,790
- 5888 SW 17th St Miami, FL$209K211,075
- 5880 SW 17th St Miami, FL$367K312,033
- 5865 SW 19th St Miami, FL$382K432,291
- 5920 SW 18th St Miami, FL$247K211,283
- 5901 SW 18th St Miami, FL$251K321,512
- 5921 SW 19th St Miami, FL$205K21913
- 5896 SW 17th St Miami, FL$226K211,327
- 1900 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$263K211,360
- 5880 SW 19th St Miami, FL$353K312,092
- 1911 SW 59th Ave Miami, FL$279K311,549
- 5870 SW 19th St Miami, FL$250K311,223
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.