5897 Paddon Cir, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: May 2013 for $620,000
- Price/sqft: $370
- Parking: 450 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,675 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 69215034
- Zillow Home ID: 19828581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5897 Paddon Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 5895 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$626K321,543
- 5899 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$660K421,846
- 5870 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$646K421,683
- 5866 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$696K421,846
- 5874 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$661K321,675
- 5893 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$672K321,543
- 5898 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$638K321,543
- 5862 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$628K321,543
- 5896 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$665K421,683
- 5900 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$686K421,683
- 5894 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$686K421,846
- 5889 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$643K421,683
- 5883 Herma St San Jose, CA$616K321,543
- 5858 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$621K321,735
- 5892 Paddon Cir San Jose, CA$641K321,543
- 5879 Zileman Dr San Jose, CA$634K321,675
- 5875 Zileman Dr San Jose, CA$629K321,675
- 5830 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$644K321,675
- 5834 Zileman Ct San Jose, CA$649K321,543
- 5881 Herma St San Jose, CA$630K321,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.