59 Boardman St, Newburyport, MA 01950
Sold on 11/29/12: $84,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,016 sq ft
- Lot:2,380 sqft
- Year Built:1850
- Last Sold:Nov 2012 for $84,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow371
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0049 B:0073 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID56953187
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$638,625||$562K – $715K||+$5,709||$316||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,308/mo||$2.1K – $3.3K/mo||-$92||$1.14||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 59.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 84.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01950 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Newburyport, and 78.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01950 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newburyport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
Neighborhood for 59 Boardman Street
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Newburyport High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.4 mi
- Edward G. Molin Elementary (assigned) 4-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Rupert A Nock Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- George W Brown (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Francis T Bresnahan Elementary (assigned) 1-3 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Immaculate Conception School PK-8 0.4 mi
- River Valley Charter School K-8 & ungraded 0.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005